Procedure to be used by WWCBA Clubs for Grant Application
- Apply to the Association Secretary, who will put you in touch with the BCGBA Financial Officer.
You will then be sent an application form with a unique reference number.
- Complete the form and return it to the Association Secretary for counter-signing, together with copies of any planning permission, plans, photographs and quotations, whichever and wherever necessary.
- The Association Secretary will forward it to the BCGBA Financial Officer, after approving that the application is correct.
- An acknowledgement should be received within a week.
- If everything is in order, a response should be received within six weeks.
Guidelines for Grants
New BOWLING GREEN – £750
New Floodlights – £300
New Pavilion – £300
Irrigation for Bowling Green – £250
Toilets – £200
New Shelter – up to £200
Fencing & Paths – up to £100
Extending a Bowling Green – up to £100
Legal fees to fight Green Closure – up to £250
Procedure on Completion
- Take appropriate photographs.
- Send to Chris Price for counter-signing.
- On receipt by the BCGBA Financial Officer, payment of the grant will be made provided that the receipt of ‘Proof of Completion’ is received within 12 months of the Grant Approval.
- If you cannot complete within 12 months then contact the Financial Officer with an explanation.